Invader Zim Fan Site Forums - Bacon in the Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules <---Read, PLEASE!

Go down

Rules <---Read, PLEASE! Empty Rules <---Read, PLEASE!

Post  Invader Zo-e Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:58 pm

THANK YOU!

~I. Rules~

A. No flaming! DO NOT talk bad about other people! It hurts their feelings and it gives you 5 points on your warning meter.

B. No SPAM (or Stupid Pointless and Annoying Messages). It means talking about things that are TOTALLY unrelated to the topic and incredibly short answers. Ex:
Thread: Megan's thread about peanuts

Appropiate post: I love peanuts!

SPAM: Hi. Come to my website.
It's very annoying and stupid, and it's just wasting space. It gives 15 points on your warning meter.

C. Please talk like a human. I have seen time after time very bad grammer and punctuation. I hate to get all teacher-y on you, but it's REALLY dreadfully annoying. I mean, a few misspellings are understandable, but come on! This is one I've seen:

i leik grr doo u leik grr coz i leik grr

Really? I mean, really. This would be an understandable misspelling:

I love Gir. Do you like Gir? Cuz I like Gir.

I am very leniant so I allow slang words such as gonna, wanna, ain't, etc. I use it, so I don't see why you can't! Ridiculous misspellings give you 10 points.

D. Don't revive old threads. Just make a new one. Don't worry, it won't be counted as double posting. 2 points.

E. Double posting. It's fine, but only for a logical reason. If there is no reason for it, 4 points.

F. Arguing with another person on the forums is NOT allowed. If me or one of our moderators catches you or another person arguing, the thread will be locked and you will both get 5 points. If you do not respond to the arguement and use the report button, only the person that started it will get 5 points.

G. SPAM of advertising will be treated with 10 points. You may only advertise NON-PROFIT organizations in your signature or profile.

~II. The Warning Meter~

A. The warning meter is a meter in which you get points for rule-breaking. You will be notified and you will have your status changed as "warned".

B. Here are the punishments:

5 points - Warning

10 - 15 points - Double Warning

20 points - Can't post for a day

30 points - Banned for a week

40 points - Banned for a month

60 points and up - Permanently banned

The cooldown period is 10 points go down every 3 weeks.

I'm still not sure how I'm gonna do the warnings....oh well.
Invader Zo-e
Invader Zo-e
Admin

http://www.baconinthesoap.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum